Week 2 of University




Today I played pool with 2 people. I really haven't played pool at all, well only 1 time in the past really. So the games went on and I didn't expect to come back better than I was before. I think that playing video games and applying them to real life can make you better at the game you were playing. For example, Billiards or more commonly known as pool also has a video game that people tend to play on their phones and I used to play that game which is called 8 Ball Pool and I think that is where all of my skill comes from when it comes to playing it in real life. I was always interested in that game and I  hope I can become better at it as time goes on. I still need a lot of work and hope to be very good at it in the future, with enough practice that is.

Comments