Week 4

Today is Mexican independence day September 16th and I take so much pride in being Mexican because I think we have the best culture and I think we are a superior race. I also feel that because most Mexicans are hard workers and that something I always hear people say. We don't always like each other because most of us are hard headed and will do anything for our families, but something I can say is we would always fight together no matter what because we all have pride and honor in our culture. When you hear or see the word Mexican the first thing that can cross your mind is very good food or a very hard worker. I think the place where we become hard workers is when our parents tell us to work hard or to work harder for most men in Mexican families, and I would also think that we are obligated to hold the title of being the hardest workers in the world. 

Comments