Week 5

This week was okay, I beat some good pool players but in return they also beat me in some games. I feel like I always get very good very fast at anything I do, but I do feel like I have improved so much at billiards faster than most people in just 5 weeks. Anyways this week I also hurt my left hand index finger which I used to play pool but I don't anymore because I learned how to properly hold the cue stick on my left hand. I hurt my index finger trying to close a canopy that had fallen over in my backyard, and as I was closing it the canopy joint pinched my index finger and made a little cut on my finger. But I am okay now, I think. It was a windy day so it seems the wind most likely blew it over and until I got home was when I saw that it had been blown over. We only had the canopy up because of my sisters 18th birthday which was very cool.

Comments