Week 6

 

This week I got my first new pool cue which is the exact one in the image above and I went to the library building's game room to try it out. This was Monday so I had a few hours before my next class to play with it. The first few shots I hit felt so good, the cue was so solid and felt so sturdy. When it got delivered to me at my front door I was so excited to use it and already wanted to go the nearest pool table. I really like how it looks and the way the grip feels. I also got the case with the cue and a glove with some chalk. I've never used a glove before but when I did I felt like a professional pool player and I understand now why people use a glove. Everything just feels so much smoother with it. For the first few hours of playing I don't really need the glove because the wood is smooth and with least resistance but as I play more with it that's when I use the glove. Anyways, I'm glad I bought it and can use it at the pool tables because all the other cues suck and most are broken. 

Comments

  1. LOVE it! Pool is amazing, and it's kind of a niche sport. Your descriptions of it make me want to go play again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment