Week 8

 Week 8

    I can't believe we are already in week 8. It has felt like I have been here forever now and I had a lot of assignments to do this week. The week was very chill but I was more worried with the fact that I had to turn in a couple more assignments than usual. Most of them were for my business and science class but the important one was my speech midterm tests. They were in 2 parts but I felt confident enough in not studying as much because that class was easy and the teacher was good at helping us memorize most of the questions with a review we had done in class. 

    I really don't have much to talk about in this blog because most of it was school related but I also had time this week to go to the game room and play pool as usual.

    Last week I went to go play pool in downtown Chicago with my friend. The first place we went to told us that we had to be 21 to play pool and I was really confused and mad because you don't need to be 21 to be able to play a damn game. Its reasonable to be 21 to drink but 21 to play? I ALSO PAYED $10 FOR PARKING AT THAT PLACE JUST TO LEAVE. I got mad and just left. Then we went to another place that wasn't that far from that place and they had told us the same thing. After that we went to the last place on Michigan avenue in downtown but when we got there we had to reserve a table to play at. So we waited and we decided to eat. I ordered some fries because I wasn't that hungry but I tried the fries and they tasted bad so I forced myself to continue eating them because I payed for them. We then played at our table and I've never played at a pool table that big, plus the cue sticks were messed up and there was no chalk. A couple of minutes after playing the employee's had told everyone that they were closing soon because someone had rented the place out for a party and so I was kind of upset at that too. That day was just horrible.

Comments