Week 12

 

It's week 12 and this week it was my mom's birthday. She turned 50 on Thursday and I realized that I'm already so fed up with life at 19 and wouldn't want to be in this world for 50 damn years. I feel that age is so far into the timeline into the average life span of 80 years but at the same time people say life is too short because time flies, and it does. 

This blog is going to be a short one because every week is almost the same and I don't feel like repeating myself every week. On Tuesday I had my second match tournament for pool and my luck said "hey, why don't I just give you the champion from last year's tournament and make this 10 times harder for you." I won the first match and he won the second and then for the last match I had the 8-ball set up and missed the damn ball which gave him the opportunity to pot the 8 ball and I lost the game. He told me after the game that he knew I would've won all the matches if I played it much more carefully. Also, my friend had told me that I made him sweat and nervous because he thought I was going to win all the matches, which kind of made me happy. 

Comments