Week 14

 



Something that has annoyed me with my experience with university is the fact that teachers/professors take so long to put graded assignments into bright space. It just annoys me and gives me anxiety about if I will get a lower grade than I expect. 

I have not yet thought of what I am going to be writing about for the exploratory essay. I think I should start working on it because I don't like it when I am behind on assignments and or projects.

A thing that seems a bit off to me now that I'm in university is the fact that everyone seems to be with and have a group of friends except me. That's something I don't understand and the fact that I also talk to everyone and I am cool with most people. It's just a feeling unknown to me, maybe everyone is just anti-social now because its "cool", I have no clue.

Comments