Week 15


I cannot paste images in for some reason. It keeps saying error on my end but this week I got a haircut, and I don't like it, but it does feel better than when it was long. I wanted to get a cut for a while now but kept putting it aside for the fact that I didn't want to also cut it. It did bother me when it was long but now, I feel better, but I will most likely need to go get it cut again because it feels a little longer than I wanted it right now. 

With these blogs I feel like it's a therapy session with myself and I don't like it. Anyway, I made it to the pool tournament finals which will be Tuesday and hope it goes well. I probably won't win but at least I would have made it to finals which I'm proud of. 

When finals come around, I feel like I will do good but every time I think that they don't go so well. But hopefully they do because I need to get a least a C- in all of my classes. This will be my first semester in university doing finals so at least I can hope I do well. 






Comments