Week 16

 

Week 16 which is finals week. I haven't taken any of my finals yet but I'm hoping to do well on every of them. I feel it's so stressful for everyone else but not so much for me. 

I only have 3 finals for the 6 courses I am taking. I feel I got lucky with this, but I wish that everyone's final was just like a project or paper because I feel it's so much easier than finals for me. I don't think that there is too much to talk about because this is my last blog for this class. I liked this class, didn't have any problem with it whatsoever. 

Something I can talk about is the fact that I got 3rd place in the finals for the pool tournament and that was something good that happened for me this week. I didn't think I was going to do good because all the "pros" that played pool were there and they lost. Me and my friend Mitchell didn't think we would make it to the 2 last matches, but we did. I was so close to beating my opponent, but I just messed up on one shot which made me lose the match. I had fun though.

Comments